About Language Link
We’ve spent the last few decades gaining our customers’ trust by providing expert, reliable services. Let us seamlessly connect you to your customer, whatever their language.
Founded as Corporate Translation Services, Inc. in 1991 by CEO Jeff Barger, Language Link grew from a need for quality translation and interpretation services in the Pacific Northwest. Today we are committed to providing quality to clients and accessibility to Limited-English Proficient Individuals (LEPs), across the United States.
How can we help you connect to your customer?
- Available 24/7
- State-of-the-art call center
- High quality interpreters with understanding of related cultures
- Cost-effective and flexible
- Connect in seconds via personal toll-free number
- Native in more than 240 languages and dialects
- Can accommodate many industries:
- General business
- Medical & healthcare (HIPAA compliant)
- Access to Client Portal
Our Translation Services include:
- Document & electronic media translation services
- Dedicated project manager
- Formatting and layout services
- Qualified native-language translators
- Native Linguists in more than 100 languages and dialects
- Language Link has experienced Translators in a wide range of fields. We specialize in the following subject matters:
- elearning and training
- Voters guides, ballots and election materials
- Web-based marketing content
Connect with Your Member Concierge Today!
As a member of FutureMed LA, you have exclusive access to a dedicated Member Concierge, who is available to assist at any time with the following:
- Register for the Convention
- Discuss your immediate practice needs and match you with the appropriate Vendor Partner
- Ensure you receive the best in service and pricing, exclusive to FutureMed LA
- Personally schedule you with any of our Vendor Partners, and stay involved to make sure you have the best experience possible!
Use the form on the right to schedule with your Member Concierge today!